Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Video: 'Most Known Unknown' Opening Was A Success...Now Go See The Show (Up Until Oct. 7)!

Pics: My Uncle Arthur The Martyr - The Lunceford Way by Ronald Herd II & "R2 Blowin' @ The Elmwood"

Ronald Herd II:
The Most Known Unknown

September 9 through October 7, 2011
at the Metropolitan Gallery
2936 Locust Blvd., St Louis, MO, 63103
(314) 535-6500
Hours: 11am-5pm Wednesday - Friday, and Saturday by special appointment
Accessible to persons with disabilities. 

Contact:
Bro. Ron Herd II aka R2C2H2 Tha Artivist
phone: 901-299-4355


Thank You For Attending Opening! Now Go See The Most Known Unknown Until Oct. 7!

A Word Of Thanks From Tha Artivist
I would like to thank everyone for attending my show both in person and in spirit…It was beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! Bro. Byron aka Lord Byron aka Mr. B. wowed us with his incredible word play and mastery of a poetic phrase as well as got our heart strings and tear factory going with his emotional tribute to Dean McLeod. People were moved by the art, enjoyed the gallery talk by yours truly, and drank and ate delightful delectables merrily into the night!

I would like to thank my mentors George Sams and Giuseppe Pirone for letting me get my shine on in their wonderful gallery space, the beautiful ladies in my life Callie Herd, Molisa Thomas, Kathryn Bentley, Dail Chambers, Chinyere Oteh, Denise Ward Brown & Freida Wheaton for showing a brother some love and tenderness…Also my supportive parents in creative spirit, Black pride and spunk, Mama D. & Papa Henry Morrowloving for always being true first responders and supporters of their creative prodigal RonSon...My brother from another mother, Travis McAllister aka T-Mac for being the loyal and honorable soldier that he is and for always making his comrade feel at home whenever I hit the STL…

Special shoutout goes to Jeff Pike for showing me true peer respect and admiration and who in my opinion will always be the Dean of the WU Art School…Another special shoutout goes to jazz legend Charles Bobo Shaw for making the show even more memorable and edutaining! I hope people take the time to actually ‘see’ the show before it is taken down on Oct. 7…It is powerful and will change your life…Why? Because it changed mine! One Love!

More Info On Art & Artivist:

No comments: