Friday, June 15, 2007

Bro. Randy Talked About Redemption And Changing Your Game Plan Last Sunday (6/10/07) On W.E. A.L.L B.E. Radio...

From Tha Artivist: This Past Sunday I had the Honor And Privilege Of Conversing With A Changed Man With A Plan...Bro. Randy Kearse Spent 13 1/2 years In Federal Prison For Being A Player In The Drug Game...However, After Less Than Two Years On The Streets He Has Already Published Two Well Selling Books, Started His Own Business And Has Been Featured In Numerous Media Outlets Including The Very Popular Colbert Nation With Stepehen Colbert On Comedy Central!!! For One Hour Bro. Randy Basically Shared With Us His Formula For Success Which Formed The Basis For His Latest Book Changing Your Game Plan...He Also Shared With Us His Joys And Frustrations In Trying To Walk The Straight And Narrow Path...Bro. Randy Is A Wise And Passionate Man And I Definitely Look Forward To Working With Him In The Near Future...Please Feel Free To Listen To Our Actual Conversation And As Always Share With Others:

Here's Some More Info On Bro. Randy Kearse:

Tha Artivist Presents...W.E. A.L.L. B.E. Radio

June's Theme Is "We Be Leaders..."

Our Guest Was...

Best Selling Author, Entrepreneur And Motivational Speaker Randy Kearse
(Recently Seen On The Colbert Report With Stephen Colbert)

About Randy Kearse
Born and raised in Brooklyn, N.Y. I was the typical young African American male caught up in the streets. My reckless lifestyle would cause me to spend 13 and a half years in federal prison. Once deemed a menace to society, I am now on a mission to prove that individuals like myself (who have been through the criminal justice system) can overcome any kind of adversity when you decide to CHANGE YOUR GAME PLAN!

I'm the author of two books,



I'm a motivational speaker. I use the unique experiences I've been through in life to encourage young people as well as adults to make positive choices. Unlike a teacher or counselor, my experiences allow me to communicate with young people more effectively because I've walked the wrong path where a lot of today's youth are headed.

I'm also an entrepreneur. As CEO of Positive Urban Literature Inc. my company is dedicated to the promotion of positive images in the African American community.

Thank you for taking the time to visit this site. As time goes on I plan to do a lot with the site so please come back on a regular basis.


Your comments and feedback are encouraged.
website:
http://www.randykearse.com/

e-mail:
randykearse@yahoo.com


As Always Please Spread The GOOD News!!!

W.E. A.L.L. B.E. Waiting For You

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's interesting how you speak so highly of him. Because when I asked this man to stop emailing me, and then finally blocked him - he changed his email address and continued to write me.

I even wrote his entire list beckoning for assistance to get him out of my inbox. My experience is that he's a big pest who doesn't know when to stop!


"Bro." Randy my behind.

Anonymous said...

I had the pleasure of meeting Bro. Randy one day when I was going to visit my son on Ryker's Island. I had been told about the book "Changing your Game Plan" from a classmate who had also met Bro. Randy on her way to visit her son on Ryker's Island. I read snippits from the book before sending it my son and knew it would be something that he could relate to, although his sentance is much shorter than Bro. Randy but some view the charges as much worse. I sent the book to my Son after he went upstate and out of all the books that I have sent to him, he has expressed an extreme interest in "Changing your Game Plan". He reports that he reads it as if it were a bible and is trying to focus on what his game plan will be when he comes home. I tried desperately before my Son went to prison to avert his actions in a more positive direction. His father did not help at all by selling and using drugs in front of him, but I pray and believe that change is possible. Bro. Randy, I thank you for all the mother's who just hurt inside for their Sons who made poor choices, were mis-guided and have landed in jail. Much love and thanks