Monday, June 04, 2007

Best Selling Author, And Motivational Speaker Randy Kearse On Tha Artivist Presents...W.E. A.L.L. B.E. Radio Sunday June 10 @ 4PM Central/5PM Eastern

This Sunday June 10,2007 @ 4PM Central/5PM Eastern

Please Join Us On Tha Artivist Presents...W.E. A.L.L. B.E. Radio

June's Theme Is "We Be Leaders..."

Our Guest Will Be...

Best Selling Author, Entrepreneur And Motivational Speaker Randy Kearse
(Recently Seen On The Colbert Report With Stephen Colbert)

About Randy Kearse
Born and raised in Brooklyn, N.Y. I was the typical young African American male caught up in the streets. My reckless lifestyle would cause me to spend 13 and a half years in federal prison. Once deemed a menace to society, I am now on a mission to prove that individuals like myself (who have been through the criminal justice system) can overcome any kind of adversity when you decide to CHANGE YOUR GAME PLAN!

I'm the author of two books,



I'm a motivational speaker. I use the unique experiences I've been through in life to encourage young people as well as adults to make positive choices. Unlike a teacher or counselor, my experiences allow me to communicate with young people more effectively because I've walked the wrong path where a lot of today's youth are headed.

I'm also an entrepreneur. As CEO of Positive Urban Literature Inc. my company is dedicated to the promotion of positive images in the African American community.

Thank you for taking the time to visit this site. As time goes on I plan to do a lot with the site so please come back on a regular basis.


Your comments and feedback are encouraged.
website:
http://www.randykearse.com

e-mail:
randykearse@yahoo.com


Please Feel Free To Join In This Conversation By Calling 646-652-4593 And/Or E-mailing Us @ r2c2h2@gmail.com

Also Check Out The Show Live Via Internet By Clicking On The Following Link:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/hostpage.aspx?host_id=1952

If You Have Problems Accessing The Show From That Link Please Go To http://www.blogtalkradio.com/ ...Normally When A Show Is On Live A Link Is Provided To The Show Towards The Bottom Of The Page So That You Can Listen To The Show...My Apologies To Mac Users If You Are Unable To Access The Show...

As Always Please Spread The GOOD News!!!

W.E. A.L.L. B.E. Waiting For You

No comments: