Sunday, May 20, 2007

Black Girl Spoke On W.E. A.L.L.B.E. Radio...Listen To What She Said...

Thank YOU! I really enjoyed myself. You are such a profound thinker. I LOVE that. I don't come across it often enough. If you ever need anything, just ask. You have a new friend in me.
~Sis. Talitha Coverson (Her Thoughts On Tha Artivist Presents...W.E. A.L.L. B.E. Radio)


This Month's Theme Is "WE THE PEOPLE..."

On Thursday May 17 @ 9PM Central/10PM Eastern W.E. A.L.L B.E. Radio Talked To One Of The Up And Coming Defining Creative Voices Of This Hip Hop Generation...The Young, Black , Gifted And Beautiful Ms. Talitha Coverson The Creative Force Behind The Critically Acclaimed





Photography By Tellis Rodgers
Black Girl Speaks was originally written as individual pieces and later threaded to create one performance. The show itself is constantly evolving as I do. Each piece is one that is held close to my heart, because it was either my own experience, the experience of someone dear to me, or the experience of someone that has spoken through me. The purpose of this show is to be a vehicle for artistic expression and the projection of our stories. It is to allow the “black girl” that has touched all of us to voice her triumphs, sorrows, thoughts, and history. “Black Girl Speaks” would not exist if it were not for the many women who came before me that were unafraid of speaking out in various forms. Through this venue, I honor these women...
- Talitha V. Coverson
Poet, Playwright, Producer

Tha Artivist Writes:Needless To Say The Interview Was Very Inspiring, Informative, Uplifting And Beautiful Just Like The Interviewee Sis. Talitha Coverson...I Look Forward To Hearing, Reading And Seeing More Great Things From And About This Young, Black, Gifted Phenomenal Woman Of Strength And Courage In The Near Future...
Here's The Link To The Interview, Please Share With Others:
http://boss.streamos.com/wmedia/blogtalkradio/show_25672.wax

If This Your First Time Hearing About Sis. Talitha Coverson And Black Girl Speaks Remember You Heard It On Tha Artivist Presents...W.E. A.L.L. B.E. Radio First!!!

As Always Please Spread The GOOD News!!!

W.E. A.L.L. B.E. Waiting For You

No comments: